Beach Girls Feb 3 Pattaya, Thailand
Beach Girls Feb 3 Pattaya, Thailand Tourist Girls
by: Glen Weithers
Bangkok Revenge, This is a Bad Ass Movie...Revenge is Sweet.
English spoken and English Subtitles Included.
massage for lady 9814578798
by: Aniket Kaushal
MY THAI WIFE HOW GUYS LOSE IT ALL IN THAILAND S...
Ted is a 46 year-old salesman from Wales. He is divorced, feels marginalised by middle age and is tired of life in the 'nanny state'. Ted is a frequent visitor to Thailand as a result of his job in an import business. He revels in the freedom he finds in a country where everything is for sale at the right price; including the beautiful young women who want to be with him.
Ted meets Tip who is working in the Rooster Bar. She is in her mid thirties, from the northeastern Issan region, the poorest part of Thailand. Like many Issan women, Tip is uneducated and could never earn enough to own her house or educate her child. She hates the thought of her daughter growing up to be involved in prostitution. When she meets Ted, she thinks she has finally found a foreigner who will take care of her and her daughter.
Ted returns to the UK, but stays in contact with Tip by telephone. He sends her money so she can give up her bar job and return to her family's farm in her village, Krasang. After a few months, at Tip's request, Ted returns to Thailand and marries her. Ted liquidates his assets in Wales and sinks his money into building a house and piggery on Tip's family farm.
He soon discovers there are many other foreign men who have married and settled in northeast Thailand. For many Issan women, marriage to a foreigner provides a way out of debt and a lifetime of difficult work. In northeast Thailand, marriage to a foreigner has become an industry. John, an Australian, says that there are about 90 foreigners living within a five-kilometre radius and that new foreigners arrive every week. Larry, an American, built his wife a large, luxurious house in Krasang. Larry believes she does love him, even though she tells him she doesn't. Grant's wife Pon says that when she took Grant home to Krasang, her friends and relatives all came over to her house to see the foreigner, because they couldn't believe she got one.
Within 12 months, Ted's hopes for a better life have been dashed. His money has disappeared much faster than he expected. Tip and her family don't seem to want him around the farm anymore. When Ted asks Tip if she loves him, she says: "I can't eat or drink your love." Ted leaves the farm destitute and wonders whether it had been a con all along. Ted rents a room in a nearby town. After surviving on credit for several months, Ted begs Tip to give him some of his money back. But she is only willing to buy him a one-way ticket back to the UK.
Economically, Ted and Tip have traded places and Ted has learned what his Thai wife already knew: without money, you lose everything. My Thai Bride is about the power of money to save and destroy -- and the harm that ensues when people are reduced to commodities. While there have been other films about prostitution in Thailand, My Thai Bride explores the lesser known story of the foreign marriage industry and the consequences for the men and women involved.
I worked at an Embassy in BKK (I won't say which one) for 9 years and we'd deal with around 5 cases like this a WEEK!
1) If it seems to good to be true then there's a 99% chance that isn't true...
2) Use the same common sense you would use at home. Don't marry a whore. You wouldn't do it at home, don't do it in Thailand.
3) Never forget that with a Bar Girl, it is a purely financial arrangement and that YOU are the boss. Live where you want to, not where she wants you to. Do what you want to do, not what she wants you to so.
4) Never do as this idiot did and throw all your eggs in one basket.
5) Be aware that not all Thai prostitutes and bloodsuckers work in bars. Some are very cunning indeed.
Just why people come here year in, year out and get into these messes is beyond me especially in this internet age, when cyberspace is rammed full of horror tales and warnings....
There are bars all over most main tourist resorts full of fanny. Why not just plug a few each week, keep your brass safe and enjoy your retirement.
25 Amazing Things To Do in Bangkok, Thailand
by: Mark Wiens
GET a copy of my brand new Bangkok travel guide - migrationology.com/ebook-101-things-to-do-in-bangkok/ "This eBook is a treasure for everyone in Bangkok" - Colleen Bowen (customer)
Also, if you love Thai food, get a copy of my Eating Thai Food Guide here: www.eatingthaifood.com/eating-thai-food-guide/
Bangkok is one of the most thrilling cities in the world to visit. With such a diversity of different attractions and a fascinating mixture of traditional fused with modern culture, the city offers something interesting for everyone.
This video includes 25 of what I think are the absolute best things to do in Bangkok. I put together a range of different activities that consist of everything from Bangkok's zoo, its most revered temples and golden palaces, to the culinary options the city is so famous for.
In case you would like to revisit any of these Bangkok attractions shown in the video, here is all the information right below.
1. Wang Lang Market ตลาดวังหลัง - Wang Lang Market is one my favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market ตลาดนัดจตุจักร - One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping - don't miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
3. Klong Toey Market ตลาดคลองเตย - The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market ตลาดน้ำ - In this video I visit Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
5. Pratunam Market ประตูน้ำ - Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK / Siam Shopping มาบุญครอง - One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market ตลาด อ.ต.ก. - Visiting markets is one of my personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo สวนสัตว์ดุสิต - The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park สวนลุมพินี- The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage นวดแผนไทย- Don't miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace / Wat Phra Kaew วัดพระเก้า- The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
12. Wat Pho วัดโพธิ์ - Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun วัดอรุณ - Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket (วัดสระเกศ) - Bangkok's Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum ช้างสามเศียร- A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion พระที่นั่งวิมานเมฆ - As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it's very impressive.
17. Khao San Road ถนนข้าวสาร - There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong (สีลม) - Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument อนุสาวรีย์ชัยสมรภูมิ - One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there's a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian กินทุเรียน - Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it's the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food อาหารข้างทาง - Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there's so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class เรียนทำอาหาร- A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat พาหุรัด- Bangkok's little India is known as Pahurat. It's a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad ปากคลองตลาด- The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat / Sampeng Market (เยาวราช / สำเพ็ง) - Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok - don't miss it!
So there you have 25 amazing things to do in Bangkok. Have an incredible trip to Thailand!
Thai food site: www.eatingthaifood.com/
Title: Feel Free
Author: Joe Sacco
Direct Link: www.premiumbeat.com/royalty_free_music/songs/feel-free
I purchased the song used in this video royalty free from Premium Beats, and I have full rights to use it in within my video.
Bangkok Love Story Trailer
by: Vídeos Temáticos GAY
A gay romantic crime action drama, it is the story of a man who falls in love with a gunman who is assigned to kill him.
LIL ORXAN DE NECE UNUDUM ONU RAUF MIRZEYEV
Cabbage Condom Restaurant Safe Sex Condom Museu...
eating at a safe sex theme Restaurant in Bangkok Thailand THE BEST MOST AMAZING & AWESOME EXOTIC TABOO PEOPLE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE! Please Share, Comment & SUBSCRIBE! Thanks youtube people. Check me out at: www.brentmadden.com Traveling throughout Asia and the world; I film these crazy whacky people strange animal tattoo family videos Travel Tropical Island Holiday Vacation Airline Hotel PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2012 - 2013
PEOPLE ARE AMAZING
AWESOME PEOPLE DOING AMAZING THINGS
PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2012 PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2013 AWESOME PEOPLE GOPRO HD REDBULL AMAZING VIDEO NEW COMPILATION BEST CRAZY STUNTS SNOWBOARDING MOTOCROSS SURFING PARKOUR CAMERA REEL SKIING SKATEBOARDING BMX SKYDIVING SNOWMOBILE KAYAK BIKING EXTREME SPORTS SNOWBOARD FREERUN SKI JUMP CLIFF CLIFFJUMP COMPILATION MONTAGE OF AWESOME PEOPLE DOING AWESOME THINGS
AMAZING PEOPLE DOING AWESOME THINGS 2012 2013
awesome people 2012 awesome people 2013 awesome compilation
people are awesome 2012 - 2013
thai girl chair dancing Tanz Bambolina
by: Federico Riva
thai girls love cameras videos and all that stuff. see my tilak looking herself in the camera
Sexy Thai girls having fun in Bangkok on VD day
by: Secreto Planeto
Valentines Day 2006 KSR