Ganja milkshake in Varanasi Madventures III
Clip from Hindustan / India episode.
© Gimmeyawallet productions
Official chan: www.youtube.com/MadventuresEN
Get the dvd for full episodes and better quality.
2 cups of water
1 ounce of marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)
4 cups of warm whole milk
2 tablespoons of blanched and chopped almonds
1/8 teaspoon of garam masala (a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and other spices)
1/4 teaspoon of powdered ginger
1/2 to 1 of teaspoon rosewater
3/4 cup of sugar
How to make a flavoured Bhang drink:
1. Remove all seeds and twigs from the marijuana.
2. Boil water and pour into a clean teapot.
3. Add the marijuana to the teapot and cover. Let it brew for about 7 minutes.
4. Strain the water & marijuana through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water & save.
5. Take the leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water.
6. Place the leaves and flowers in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons of warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will have turned into a pulpy mass.
7. Add the chopped almonds and add some more warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibres and nut meal. Discard the residue.
8. Combine all the liquids that have been collected, including the water the marijuana was brewed in.
9. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk and mix well.
Chill, serve and enjoy!
A day with a Sadhu
A tale about the daily life of Gajender Gipi Mharai, a naga sadhu, at Kumbh Mela in Haridwar, India.
The music of this video is now available in the iTunes Store: itunes.apple.com/us/album/sadhu-single/id510238474
TV9 Gujarat Samadhi of saint living without air...
Thousands of devotees gathered around an underground sealed cave, and took out a saint from inside, who lived inside, for 31 days without taking any food, or even fresh air.
PATANJALI YOGA, GANGA, RISHIKESH GANGA, HOLY GA...
Patanjali International Yoga Foundation (PIYFT)
Dr Jitendra Das,
India, Uttrakhanda, Himalay, Tehri-Garhwal, Rishikesh, Luxmanjhula
PIYFT was establish in Haridwar by Dr Jitendra Das and has its branch in Rishikesh, Uttrakhanda, India. The basic principal of Foundation is truth to the original source. Master follows the Ancient Yoga Style taken from Sanskrit books.
Dr. Jitendra Das, the Founder President and the leading master of Foundation, has Golden Medal in (MA) Master Degree on the subject of Yoga, (PhD) Scientific Research on the topic of Patanjali Yoga and Ayurveda and Sanskrit Education in Gurukul Kangari University, Haridwar, Uttrakhanda, India.
PIYFT runs yoga seminars, workshops, lectures, teachers training courses, yoga - ayurveda therapy courses and certified educational programs in India and worldwide.
Madventures Hindustan The Aghori Secret Puja
Scene from Madventures Hindustan episode. Riku and Tunna get to witness a very
rare and controversial puja ritual of the aghori sect. The aghori babas (holy
men) are famous for their taboo-breaking activities, as they try to reach
holiness by being unholy. More information at www.madventures.tv
by: vikas raval
Aghori baba/naga baba
Unbelievable? Sadhu technique of induced catale...
Sadhu talks about the state of "no work", induced catalepsy. IT IS POSSIBLE, says Satyanand Giri...
The curious ways of sadhus (holy men) during Maha Shivratri festival at sacred Pashupatinath temple in Nepal.
Entering the Extraordinary World
by: Baba Rampuri
Initiation into the Extraordinary World. Yogananda Puri from Denmark and Savitri Puri from Sweden are initiated into the magic world of the oral tradition of Naga Babas by Baba Rampuri, during the Kumbh Mela in Hardwar. In this intimate film, Baba Rampuri narrates the sacred rituals as he makes these yogis his disciples, and then sannyasis. We watch as they take their vows, are given their mantras, and sacraments from their 5 gurus.
Aghori Sadhu Baba Smoking Ganja in Chilam Jaipu...
by: Unseen Rajasthan
This photograph is taken from a secret place in forest of Jaipur.This Sadhu is "Aghori Sadhu".Aghori's are the most powerful saint's in Indian spirituality.They are highly powerful and are hard to find.Aghori's are the true followers of Lord Shiva followed him for 4 days to take his pics and video and after so many requests he agreed.
You can find some other Unseen Video's by searching Unseen Rajasthan or ratebharat11.
We are traveling more and more hidden destinations to share the real Unseen Rajasthan with you.
Please visit our website i.e. www.unseenrajasthan.com for more details.